1. Never accept the job immediately. Say you need to think about it overnight. Once you sign on the dotted line there's no room for negotiation.
2. Wish many good wishes for the holidays and the coming year.新的一年，向你献上最诚挚的祝福。
3. Anna Faith Carlson, 18, became an online sensation when she posted a picture of her posing next to a cardboard cutout of Elsa a few months ago.
6. An EMBA also boosts corporate careers. “The skills I acquired were key to my promotion,” said one graduate. A fifth are now chief executives, managing directors or board members three years after graduation. Average salaries were up 52 per cent from $114,000 before the programme to $175,000 five years later.
1. Will the housing sector adjust easily to higher interest rates?
5. Housing is finally recovering. Home values are up 7% nationally through the first nine months of 2012, according to the S&P/Case-Shiller index. Meanwhile, home-building is gaining traction, which means more jobs for construction workers, contractors and builders. Some 29,000 new construction jobs have been added since May. There's 'a significant thawing in labor conditions in the construction market,' notes Andrew Wilkinson, economist at Miller Tabak & Co. It's not just construction crews. Retailers who cater to Americans furnishing, repairing and improving their homes also will need to hire.[qh]
6. 5. Gay Marriage
2. You're the best present I ever received.你是我所收到的最好的礼物。